BOOK A VALET TEST DRIVE
Select an engine
Select your beverage
Your current vehicle
Hyundai Motor Company which owns Genesis brand (“Genesis”, “we”, “us”), would like to obtain consent from you in processing (collecting, using, sharing etc.) your personal information. Please read this document carefully before giving us your consent.
1. Collection and use of personal information
Why do we need your personal information?
- To provide you with test-drive service and related services.
* Examples of related services: Check and confirm your request, Arrange test-drive, Check your eligibility for driving, Carry out follow-up management like car accident management, insurance management, traffic penalty management, theft prevention, complaint or legal claim management etc., Check if you are happy with our service, Keep and manage test-driving records.
What kind of personal information do we collect?
- Full name, Email address, Mobile phone number.
How long do we keep your personal information?
- We collect your information from the time you request us with test-drive
- The information is kept up to 1 year after your test-driving date.
You may choose not to agree with providing us with your consent in processing your personal information. However, in this case, you may not be able to proceed with our test-drive service.
2. Recipients of Personal Information
Who may receive your Personal Information from us?
|Recipients||Roles (Purpose of access)|
|Hyundai AutoEver Corporation||Personal Information Processor - Operating, managing, and maintaining the website and its server on behalf of Genesis|
|First Motors Showroom||Provision of test-drive and related services on behalf of Genesis.|
3. International transfer of Personal Information
Personal Information transferred outside your country of residence
- To provide you with test-drive and related service, your personal information listed above is accessed and used by Genesis and Hyundai AutoEver Corporation, located in South Korea.
- This means that your personal information is stored and managed in data server in South Korea, from the time you make test-drive request on Genesis website, up to 1 year after your test-driving date.