Bluetooth Compatibility Guide
You can use your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone conveniently on your in-car audio/navigation systems while driving.
What is Bluetooth?
Bluetooth is a wireless networking technology that easily and conveniently connects various IT devices (computer, printer,
mobile phone, PDA) - at your home and office.
Compatible mobile phones and manuals by vehicle
※ Please check these below first!
- 1. Bluetooth Handsfree only works with Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones.
- 2. Our Handsfree set may not be compatible for all functions depending your Bluetooth phone type.
- 3. Depending on the mobile phone release date, the S/W version and mobile service provider, there may be differences in functions and compatibility performance.
- 4. The mobile phone manufacturer guarantees the mobile phone’s performance. If there is a problem, please contact the mobile phone manufacturer.
- 5. Please use a mobile phone that has gone through our compatibility test, as listed in ‘Compatibility-tested Phone Information Download.’
What is Bluetooth handsfree?
You can connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone conveniently with your in-car audio/navigation systems to communicate on your phone while driving.
What is audio streaming?
You can listen to music played on your mobile phone from your in-car speakers through Bluetooth connection.
How to connect your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone (Actual DMB II Navigation specification)
How to connect the paired mobile phone to the Handsfree set (Actual DMB II Navigation specification)
How to use the audio streaming function