1. Types of personal information that Genesis Motors Australia collects and holds
The type of personal information Genesis Motors Australia collects from or about you and holds depends on the circumstances in which the information is collected.
- - We mainly collect information about your contact details (including your name, address, email address, phone, mobile numbers and social media handles)
- - There may be circumstances where we may require other personal information from you, such as a copy of your driver's licence if you participate in a test drive or your financial information if you are seeking or obtain finance for the purchase of a Genesis vehicle. If you finance your Genesis vehicle with Genesis Motors Financial Services, we may collect information about the finane, such as the amount financed and the type of finance product. If you take out insurance for your Genesis vehicle with Genesis Insurance we may collect information about the insurance and type of insurance product.
- - We may collect information about your Genesis vehicle, including its registration, vehicle identification number (VIN) and date of purchase.
- - We may collect payment information (such as your credit card, PayPal or bank details).
- - We may also collect answers you provide to questions we ask and other information relating to your dealings with Genesis Motors Australia (such as details of vehicle/s purchased and service satisfaction).
- - If you register your interest with Genesis Motors Australia, we may collect information from you about your hobbies, favourite sports and other interests, if you choose to give us that information, which we may use to send you offers or invite you to events which we think could be of interest to you. Other personally identifiable information may also be collected, such as demographic information about your age, gender and occupation, if you choose to give us that information.
- - If you use our Genesis Connected Services or the Genesis Connected Services app, we may also collect information
(some of which may be personal information about you), including:
o the number of trips and distances that you have driven; o the location of your vehicle, including historical locations; - vehicle diagnostic information, such as tyre pressure, amount of fuel in the tank and engine information; o vehicle driving information, such as speed, braking, cornering and acceleration information; o airbag deployment or call information if you contact roadside assistance services; o mobile phone information such as number, model, operating system, search content, usage information relating to the Genesis Connected Services app and personal location data where you have activated location services on your mobile device
- - If you request or receive roadside assistance services, we may collect information about where (eg, location) and when (eg, date, time) you requested roadside assistance services and the assistance service that is required.
- - If you are an individual contractor to Genesis Motors Australia under a services arrangement, in addition to some of the personal information specified above we may collect information relevant to your engagement with Genesis Motors Australia including qualifications, resume, fee rates, bank account details, feedback from internal stakeholders, training records and details of your use of Genesis equipment and/or vehicles.
- - If you are employed by a Genesis service centre, personal information we collect may include your name, position, contact details and training records.
- - If you apply for a job at Genesis Motors Australia, we may also collect information about your work history and qualifications, including from your referees, along with the results of any testing we might ask you to undertake, with your consent, to assist us in considering your application. In addition to the types of personal information identified above, Genesis Motors Australia may collection personal information.
- - In addition to the types of personal information identified above, Genesis Motors Australia may collect personal information as otherwise permitted or required by law.
2. How Genesis Motors Australia collects your personal information
Genesis Motors Australia may collect personal information from or about you in a variety of ways. The most common ways we collect personal information are:
- - we will collect or receive your personal information directly from you if you:
- - purchase a new or used Genesis vehicle, part or accessory from us;
- - make an enquiry about Genesis vehicles, parts, accessories or services, or if you request a test drive, brochure, specification sheet,
information or other materials about our Genesis vehicles, parts, accessories or services;
- - deal with us online, including via our website or through social media channels; or
- - use our Genesis Connected Services or the Genesis Connected Services app.
- - we will collect or receive your personal information from the third party provider of Genesis Motors Financial Services if you arrange finance for Genesis
vehicle with the third party provider of Genesis Motors Financial Services;
- - we will collect or receive your personal information from the third party provider of Genesis Insurance if you arrange insurance for your Genesis vehicle
zwith the third party provider of Genesis Insurance.
- - if you enter a Genesis Motors Australia trade promotion carried out by Genesis Motors Australia (including on social media channels) or a trade
promotion carried out by a third party with official affiliation with or support from Genesis Motors Australia;
- - if you participate in a Genesis Motors Australia marketing, product development, profiling, survey or research campaign,
including on social media channels;
- - if you request roadside assistance services;
- - if you apply for a job at Genesis Motors Australia, from you directly and from your referees;
- - if you perform work for Genesis Motors Australia under a service arrangement, from your employer or labour agency;
- - if you are employed by or contracted to an Genesis service centre, directly from you or from that dealer;
- - from publicly available sources;
- - we may also collect your personal information from third parties, including our service providers, entities and clubs sponsored by or affiliated with us,
or from our contractors and agents.
3. The purposes for which Genesis Motors Australia collects, holds uses and discloses personal information
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information will depend on the circumstances for which we collect it. In general, we may use and disclose your personal information for the purposes for which we collect it and related purposes which you would reasonably expect, for purposes which you consent, and as otherwise authorised or required by law. Specific purposes for which we collect, hold,
use and disclose personal information include:
We may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes that you would reasonably expect, such as sending you mail or emails with details of new Genesis vehicles or services, special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you. You can contact us at any time if you do not wish to receive marketing material.
4. Consequences if you don’t provide your personal information?
If we are unable to collect personal information we require, we may not be able to do business with you or the organisation with which you are connected, or advise you of information in relation to Genesis vehicles, parts, accessories or Genesis Motors Australia services or offers. For example, if we did not collect personal information about your new vehicle purchase, we would be unable to remind you directly of a service that is due, or notify you of a field service action for the vehicle.
Your provision to us, our Genesis service centres, or agents of your personal information will constitute your consent for us to disclose this information as described in this Section 5 and Section 6 below.
We will take reasonable commercial steps to ensure our service providers keep your personal information confidential, not to use or disclose it for any purpose other than the purpose of performing their work for us, and in a manner consistent with the Privacy Act.
6. Disclosure overseas
Some of the third parties to whom we disclose personal information may be located outside Australia. For example, we may disclose personal information to our related companies within Hyundai Motor Group in South Korea, India and Czech Republic. Other service providers may be located overseas. The countries in which these third parties are located will depend on the circumstances. In the ordinary course of business we may disclose personal information to parties located in the United States, Canada and India. Except where an exemption applies under the Privacy Act, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that such overseas recipients do not breach the APP’s in the Privacy Act in relation to such information.
7. Storage and security
Security of your personal information is important to us and we will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, to the extent permitted by law we exclude all liability (including in negligence) for the consequences of any unauthorised access to, disclosure of, misuse of or loss or corruption of your personal information. Personal information held by us is stored within secured premises by Hyundai Motor Company Australia Pty Limited and Hyundai Motor Group and its related companies in South Korea. The storage facilities have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8. Access & Correction
You may seek access to your personal information which we hold about you and we will provide you with access in accordance with the APP’s. We may require that you provide suitable identification for security purposes before allowing you to access your personal information. We may also charge an access fee to cover the reasonable cost of retrieving the information and supplying it to you. Access to your personal information may be refused in a number of circumstances, such as where access poses a health or safety risk, the information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny or restrict your access, we will give you reasons why. We endeavour to maintain your personal information as accurately as reasonably possible. We rely on accuracy of personal information as provided to us. Therefore, it is very important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you become aware that any personal information which we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete, misleading, irrelevant or not up to date, please contact us using our details below to correct or update your personal information.
9. Third party websites
Our website may contain links to websites owned or operated by third parties, including websites owned or operated by third party service providers affiliated with Genesis Motors Australia. We take no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these other websites. These other websites may contain their own privacy policies and their owners or operators are responsible for informing you about their security and privacy practices. We recommend that you thoroughly read the privacy policies of these third party websites.
10. Links, cookies and use of the Genesis Motors Australia website
11. Contact details and complaints
If you have any concerns or questions about the way your personal information is managed and used by us, or are concerned that an APP or the Privacy laws have been breached, please feel free to contact our Privacy Officer. Genesis Motors Australia takes seriously its compliance with privacy obligations. We will ensure that your complaint is registered with us, and may request that you provide the complaint to us in writing. The Privacy Officer will ensure that the complaint is referred to the right people within the organisation to investigate and respond to the complaint. Any response or action will be notified to you as soon as practicable.
The contact details of the Privacy Officer are as follow:
The Privacy Officer
Genesis Motors Australia
Cnr of 394 Lane Cove Road & Hyundai Drive,
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Phone: 02 8873 6000
Fax: 02 8873 6005