Today, Genesis Motors Canada announced Genesis Cares, a new support initiative to provide new and existing Genesis owners with peace of mind during uncertain times.
“At Genesis, our core principle has always been respect for our customers,” said Richard Trevisan, Brand Director of Genesis Motors Canada. “The COVID-19 pandemic has created anxiety and uncertainty for many people in communities across Canada and around the world. We want to do our part to help alleviate some of that stress by providing reassurance and solutions for their transportation needs.”
For existing finance customers, Genesis and select banking partners are offering up to three months of payment deferrals based on each individual’s needs. Customers will need to contact their respective loan provider directly to discuss their personal situation.
For customers looking to finance a new Genesis vehicle through select banking partners, Genesis Motors Canada will provide a six-month payment deferral on all models for a limited time.
Genesis at Home
Genesis Cares joins the existing Genesis at Home suite of services to align with the brand’s core value of consistently putting customers’ needs first. Genesis respects their customers’ time and health by being the only Canadian automotive brand to offer a fully online purchase experience.
Through genesis.ca, customers can complete their entire journey from browsing the latest models to finalizing their purchase. All of this can be done with complete confidence thanks to transparent, no-haggle pricing and an all-inclusive ownership experience for five years. Customers can configure a vehicle, select accessories, have their trade-in vehicle appraised, and even complete a credit application, all from the comfort of their home. They may even schedule their new vehicle for at-home delivery. Leveraging its national centralized inventory, Genesis will facilitate the delivery of a new vehicle within a matter of weeks (excluding the all-new GV80, with deliveries starting in the second half of 2020).
New and existing Genesis owners can rest easy knowing that their vehicle comes standard with a complimentary suite of at-home services, including five years/100,000 km of complimentary scheduled maintenance. Genesis will come to the customer’s residence to collect their vehicle for service and leave them with a courtesy vehicle for no extra charge. Additionally, with five years of complimentary Genesis Connected Services, owners can continue to consult their vehicle’s health and perform a number of remote functions such as locking doors and remote start, right from the smartphone app.
All Genesis vehicles come standard with the following Genesis at Home services for five years/100,000 km:
- Complimentary scheduled maintenance
- At-home valet pick-up and drop-off for service
- Complimentary courtesy vehicle service
- Comprehensive warranty
- Complimentary navigation map updates (unlimited km)
- 24/7 premium roadside assistance (unlimited km)
- Genesis Connected Services (unlimited km)
During this unprecedented time, customers can also expect additional steps from their local Genesis distributor:
- Increased individual measures such as frequent hand hygiene, respiratory etiquette and self-isolation when ill.
- Before each vehicle test drive, wiping down contact points in front of customers to keep them safe, including:
- Door handles, seat belts, steering wheel, gear shift, temperature and audio controls
- Technicians working on vehicles will have gloves on at all times and will use protective seat and steering wheel covers.
- Service work orders can be emailed to customers in advance.
- Maintaining strict disinfecting procedures at all times and providing hand sanitizers for employees and customers.
- Closely monitoring the situation in their local community and encouraging staff to take all steps they feel are required in their respective areas — including temporary closure of their business.