NOW THAT’S A FIRST IMPRESSION.GENESIS GV80: 2021 CANADIAN UTILITY VEHICLE OF THE YEAR
- ALL GENESIS VEHICLES INCLUDE:5 years / 100,000 km* | 5 years / Unlimited km**All vehicles sold by Genesis Motors Canada come equipped with 5 Years/100,000 km* (whichever occurs first) Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance, At Home Valet with Courtesy Vehicle Service, Comprehensive Limited Warranty, Complimentary Multimedia & Navigation Map Updates, and 5 Years/Unlimited km** Genesis Connected Services and 24/7 Enhanced Roadside Assistance. The services are provided to customers within 50 km (driving distance) of the closest authorized Genesis distributor. Services are only offered in Canada. Some limitations apply. See an authorized Genesis distributor for complete details.
- Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance*1 Enjoy a worry-free ownership experience that includes Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance for 5 years or 100,000 km, whichever comes first.
- At Home Valet with Courtesy Vehicle Service*2 For service and maintenance appointments, simply contact Genesis at Home and we’ll come to your location of choice to pick up your vehicle. While your vehicle is being serviced, a Genesis courtesy vehicle is left at your disposal.
- Comprehensive Limited Warranty*3 Enjoy peace of mind with a 5‑year/100,000 km comprehensive limited warranty.
- Complimentary Multimedia & Navigation Map Updates*4 Keep your vehicle’s advanced navigation system up to date with complimentary annual updates.
- Genesis Connected Services**5 Stay connected with a suite of digital applications and remote services that are your direct link to convenience and confidence with a complimentary subscription to Genesis Connected Services.
- 24/7 Enhanced Roadside Assistance**6 Once you take delivery of your vehicle, you’re seamlessly enrolled in our 5-year 24/7 Roadside Assistance program. In the rare event your travel plans take an unexpected turn, Roadside Assistance will provide timely flatbed towing to the nearest Genesis authorized service facility.
1The Complimentary Scheduled Maintenance covers all regular maintenance as described in the Service Passport, including for example oil changes, tire rotation and regular inspection. The plan does not include repair or maintenance of parts that experience wear and tear and other repairs that are not identified by the Service Passport. Plan covers regular maintenance based on normal driving conditions, as described in the Service Passport for your vehicle. Higher frequency intervals are not required or supported by Genesis Motors Canada. 2Genesis courtesy vehicles will be provided to customers for all regular maintenance and warranty work. Pickup & delivery service is available for manufacturer's warranty and scheduled maintenance. 3Genesis Comprehensive Limited Warranty coverage covers most vehicle components against defects in workmanship under normal use and maintenance conditions. Refer to the Service Passport for complete details on Genesis Warranties. 4Map updates will be provided at no charge for 5 years/100,000 km (whichever occurs first), by either customer download or having the updates done by your distributor during a scheduled maintenance. Includes up to 2 updates per year (maximum of 10 updates). 5Genesis Connected Services includes 5 years of service without charge. Genesis Connected Services is available for new vehicle purchases and leases subject to the Genesis Connected Services subscription terms and conditions. Only use Genesis Connected Services and corresponding devices when safe to do so. Cellular and GPS coverage is required. Features, specifications, and fees may vary by model and are subject to change. Some limitations apply. For more on details and limitations, please refer to the Genesis Connected Services Agreement – Terms and Conditions or your authorized Genesis distributor. 6The Genesis 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program is a limited service and does not cover certain costs or expenses. Roadside Assistance is not a warranty.